Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dread


There seems to be an abundance of dread about tomorrow's run. We're meeting at 8:30, when the windchill is supposed to be something with a minus sign in front of it. And if that misery wants company, our trails are still not great for running so we'll have to hoof it through Foster's Point (b-o-r-i-n-g) and the Sibcy Loop (Dangerous!). I guess we could look at it as Flat (Foster's) and Exciting!! (Sibcy). We shall see. Happy that everyone is planning on keeping to our schedule and running, despite the weather. I'm even happier that there are 40 degree days in the 5-day forecast. Happier still that I get to run with amazing friends. ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is why you are Coach Mosby. Your optimism in the face of our grouchiness is SuperBowl worthy! I'm counting my blessings. The forecast was only 9 degrees by 9, but not it says 11 degrees! Ah the power of those two little degrees to quasi-cheer me up! See you soon, after I go back to bed for 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete