Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Follow the leader

We have a follower! Welcome, Joules. You have put more pressure on us to contribute fun, witty and inspiring posts. Yikes. (We are counting on Julie to be the force behind all that.)

Ice day today in Cincy. Schools closed, runners still considering whether or not to give it a try. Black ice is the worst to run in, and we have a long run scheduled for tomorrow, so if I run, it will be a short one. Staying in my jammies for a while and watching movies with Montana would be so much more fun! What are the rest of you going to do?

Julie here: I got my cross training in by ice-picking and shoveling my driveway. It's a skating rink! No running for me today to save up for you all tomorrow. But one good thing: I didn't take a three hour nap after my long run yesterday. :^D I must be getting better at this running stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment